He is back! Olofmeister back in the lineup of Fnatic
14 June 2016
Olof "olofmeister" Kajbjer Gustafsson returned to the main roster Counter-Strike team: Global Offensive Fnatic (Sweden). The official source team has released a video on the occasion of the return of eSports legends .
Olof sat on the bench in the team due to a hand injury after at the beginning of April 2016 the tournament MLG Major Championship: Columbus 2016 where Fnatic won the 5-8-th place. Further, due to the inability to fully play the leader of the team in the first team Fnatic was forced to withdraw from the DreamHack Masters Malmö in 2016, which was held at the home of the Swedish soil.
And although the place Olofmeister became understudy John "wenton" Eriksen, a substitute failed.
Fnatic Team, headed by a leading player already arrived in Atlanta, USA on ELEAGUE Season 1 tournament, where in the first match of Group D, they meet with the Team SoloMid (USA).
On the occasion of the return CSGO-player №1 official press service Fnatic team interviewed Olofmeister.
- Nice to see you, Olof! What do you feel like a return to the basic structure of the team?
- It is wonderful! I'm happy to be back in the team after a 2-month enforced absence. It seems that I was missing almost 1 year.
- Your arm injury was at the center of the world's top media topic these long two months. How do you feel, both physically and mentally?
- Physics is not yet fully recovered, the state is not ideal, but thank God I can play. Moral emotions overwhelmed me - because CSGO - my hobby, and the inability to play was a major traumatic moment.
- You're in Atlanta on group stage the largest in the history of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament. What are your impressions?
- Everything is very cool! I am delighted that this tournament will reach a new level of quality of the esports competition. I want to tell her, "Many thanks!" to all my fans who tirelessly supported me the past few months.
Achievements Player Olofmeister