Update CS: GO on 04/08/16
06 August, 2016 / id: 1604
Game developers CS: Global Offensive - the company "Valve" continued to delight us with their changes. In today's update is one of the key factors in the game, namely the shooting has been changed. Changed shooting with such weapons: AK-47, M4A1-S, M4A4 and so on. So this change is very good effect on the players who show the shooting "for pulque." "Valve" also continue to update the sounds of weapons, this time they got to the gun. Changed sound - P250, which is not pleasant to have a professional player Alexander "s1mple" Kostylev, who declared that it did not like him.
- Added new methods of spread and accuracy for M4A1-S, M4A4 and AK-47 (brief - now after the shooting precision weapons quickly returns to its original value).
- Increased the "naturalness" of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto and Dual Berettas;
- Added new sounds for shots and recharge P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9 and Dual Berettas.
- Fixed a bug where the player found himself in the enemy team in the early rounds of competitive conditions;
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to appear in the wrong places on different maps;
- Fixed a bug with the flight in the air before the start of the round;
- Added console command sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar, which allows you to disable support for servers to surf mode;
- Added a variety of security enhancements;
- Modified the logic and report Commenda (thanks), now the system can determine the report is not the case.