Update Dota 2. Matches with a high rating will be searched more quickly
10 January, 2017 / id: 3258
New update for Dota 2. Game Developers continue to fix bugs of the game, including a problem with was the long wait of the rating of the match the players with high MMR. Also eliminated were errors related to the visual component.
List of changes:
- Fixed an issue which caused players with a high level of play had to wait for the search match the rating for longer than usual.
- Increased wait times to retry the connection to the game with 20 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow the use of a combination of Alt + click on objects in the inventory of the enemy carrier.
- Added help text for the effect of the Ghost Shroud ability in Necrophos.
- Fixed problems with the sound level by using Ultimate Assassinate (Sniper), enhanced by a Aghanim's Scepter.
- Fixed issues with the display of in-game hints related to the subject.
- Fixed location of the secret shop Forces of Darkness on the minimap in the education tab associated with the objects.