Game industry. Forecasts and estimates.
12 October 2015
Computer games industry is growing rapidly, not only abroad but also in Russia and other countries of RU-zone. Graduate School of Business Informatics of HSE organized a master class "The gaming industry: An Inside Look", which will be held in Moscow on 15 October. Team CybBet invites all eSports fans. Expected hot debate.
Over the past three years, the capacity of the world market of computer games grew by 18 billion US dollars. Analysts attribute such rapid growth with increased dynamics of mobile platforms and games with new developers (developers). For example, a mobile developer Supercell income increased from $ 545 million in 2013 to $ 1.5 billion in 2014.
Master class "The gaming industry: An Inside Look" just dedicated to the issues of specificity of the games industry.
The main topics of discussion will focus on:
- A unique experience in gaming companies (will be representatives of Mail.Ru Group)
- Work on the basis of the author's game designer briefcase World of Warcraft
- The specificity of the development of browser and mobile games
- How to create your own game with a budget of between 0 million
- What are the income of the top-players and small companies
- Promotion of online games. All kinds of promotion.
Lecturers of this event:
Constantine Sakhnov: a unique experience in mobile projects Mail.Ru, as well as in the development of the fund "Skolkovo"
Utochkin Vyacheslav: teacher and producer and developer AntarexGroup
Oleg Dobroshtan: marketer with experience in the gaming industry for over 15 years. Promoted games like Fear, Half-life 2, Call of Duty.
The master class will be held at the following address: Moscow, Trifonovskaya str, 57, building 1 (M Rizhskaya).
Free admission. To participate need to register.